Plenty Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Plenty Vaporizer Unit
- (x1) Filling Chamber
- (x1) Mouthpiece
- (x1) Cooling Coil
- (x1) Liquid Pad
- (x3) Normal Screens
- (x2) Tubing Sections (Long)
- (x2) Tubing Sections (Short)
- (x1) Cleaning Brush
- (x1) Herb Mill
- Robust design
- Medical and food-safe materials used
- Stainless steel cooling coil delivers rich, flavorful vapor
- Hot air-generating vaporizing function
- Completely silent
- To fill the herb chamber, untwist the orange base from the black portion to expose the chamber itself. Be sure to fill all the way to the top.
- Twist the two components back together and then affix to the Plenty itself. When handling, you'll want the orange handle from the chamber's base pointing downwards.
- Turn the Plenty on via the orange power switch on the side. A light in the switch will turn on to indicate that the device is heating.
- You may scroll with the orange temperature wheel to select whatever vaporizing temperature you wish.
- As soon as the orange light turns off, the Plenty has reached it's set temperature. Begin to inhale via the mouthpiece slowly and consistently. Enjoy!
- For additional information on operation and general maintenance, you may check out Storz & Bickel's official operating manual here.
Tips and Tricks:
- The drier and more evenly ground herb used, the better!
- It's generally a good idea to start at a lower temperature before scaling incrementally upwards. Patience is a virtue when finding that perfect spot!
- Stir your herb chamber halfway through a session for optimal flavour and vapor production throughout.
- Never leave the Plenty vaporizer on when not in use. That's just safety 101!
- Storz & Bickel will cover your Plenty vaporizer with a three year limited warranty.
- This warranty will protect you from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use only.
- You will need to retain your original purchasing receipt, packaging and the Plenty vaporizer unit itself for a successful servicing.
- Storz & Bickel is NOT responsible, nor liable, to repair/replace ANY Plenty vaporizer units that have evidence of product tampering, abuse or misuse as the result of user error.
- However, after your three year warranty term has expired, you may still contact Storz & Bickel's service department for repairing your unit.
- They will initially give you a repairing estimate and will process your request upon receiving payment.
- For placing warranty claims, you may contact Storz & Bickel's American-based branch via phone at 1-510-451-1553 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to purchase!