Digital Volcano Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Digital Volcano Vaporizer Unit
- (x1) Filling Chamber
- (x1) Normal Screen Set
- (x1) Air Filter Set
- (x1) Liquid Pad Set
- (x1) Cleaning Brush
- (x1) Herb Mill
- (x1) Easy Valve Bag Starter Kit (optional choice when purchasing)
- (x1) Solid Valve Bag Starter Kit (optional choice when purchasing)
- Extra large, digital LED display with set and actual temperature readings
- Tested and certified product safety and quality
- Vaporization temperature adjustable between approx. 266F and 446F
- Robust, completely electromechanical design
- Automatic switch-off function
- Constructed from odor-free and food-safe materials
- High-performance heating cartridge
- Powerful air pump
- Independent temperature fuse, air filter, and inner-silencer
- Specially-designed aluminium heat exchanger
- To turn on the heater, switch on the HEAT button. The set/actual temperature reading will light up at the same time.
- The yellow CONTROL light will then turn on to indicate that the unit is heating up.
- The upper red display shows the actual temperature whereas the green display shows your last entered heat setting. You may adjust the temperature with the green +/- buttons as you please.
- Once both temperature displays match, you are ready to affix either your Solid Valve or Easy Valve balloon bag kit to the Volcano's hot air valve.
- When in position, activate the inner fan by pressing the green AIR button.
- Once the balloon bag fills completely with a light, white vapor, remove the balloon bag from the valve, attach the corresponding mouthpiece and enjoy!
- For more in-depth instructions on bag assembly and maintenance, click here!
Tips and Tricks:
- Always rest your Volcano vaporizer on a sturdy, flat surface.
- It's better to start off at a lower temperature first; you can always nudge the heat upwards gradually as you go before you find your optimal setting.
- When filling, take your balloon bag off just as the bag gets taut.
- Always have the AIR button switched off whenever you aren't directly using it to fill up a balloon bag.
- The drier and more evenly ground herb used, the more flavourful and plentiful your vapor production will be.
- Storz & Bickel will cover your Digital Volcano vaporizer with a three year limited warranty.
- This warranty will protect you from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use only.
- You will need to retain your original purchasing receipt, packaging and the Digital Volcano vaporizer unit itself for a successful servicing.
- Storz & Bickel is NOT responsible, nor liable, to repair/replace ANY Volcano vaporizer units that have evidence of product tampering, abuse or misuse as the result of user error.
- However, after your three year warranty term has expired, you may still contact Storz & Bickel's service department for repairing your unit.
- They will initially give you a repairing estimate and will process your request upon receiving payment.
- For placing warranty claims, you may contact Storz & Bickel's American-based branch via phone at 1-510-451-1553 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to purchase!