Extreme Q 4.0 Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Extreme Q 4.0 Vaporizer Unit
- (x2) Glass Cyclone Bowls
- (x1) Glass Aromatherapy Dish
- (x1) Aromatic Botanicals Sample
- (x1) Screen Pack
- (x1) Remote Control
- (x2) Interchangeable Glass Whip Mouthpieces
- (x1) Glass Tool
- (x1) 3ft. Whip
- (x1) Mini Whip
- (x2) Balloons Bags with Glass Mouthpieces and O-Rings
- Digital LCD display
- Fast-heating ceramic element
- Redesigned with solid-state circuitry
Precise temperature control with triple heat sensors (122F - 500F)
- Quality stainless steel housing
- Programmable automatic shut-off timer
- Glass-on-glass whip system
- Three-speed internal fan and detachable balloon system
- Remote control (the world's FIRST and ONLY vaporizer with one!)
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn your Extreme Q 4.0 vaporizer on. You can press the MENU button to cycle through the multiple available functions.
- Once you've selected the desired function, either use the remote control or the UP/DOWN buttons to adjust the temperature setting.
- Once the temperature setting has been reached, decide on whether you will use the whip system or the balloon system and continue with your session.
- You may refer to the Extreme Q 4.0's manual for more in-depth information on the remote control's functions and whip/balloon bag assembly.
Tips and Tricks:
- Always keep your Extreme Q vaporizer on a solid and stable surface.
- The drier and more evenly ground herb used, the better!
- A slower, consistent inhalation will result in optimal flavour and vapor production.
- When using the whip system, ensure that your rubber hose is as kink-free as possible; any kinks in the line may cause the bowl to pop out.
- Always start at a lower temperature. You may adjust the temperature in small increments with the digital display or the remote control as desired.
- Be gentle when handling all glass components and NEVER tap them on hard surfaces to knock out post-vaporized herb. Always tussle it out instead.
- Extreme Q's manufacturer, Arizer, will over your unit with a three year warranty on the unit itself and a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
- This will protect you from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Glass parts will NOT be covered under the warranty.
- Evidence of tampering, misuse, abuse or any other signs of user error will VOID your coverage.
- You MUST retain the original purchasing receipt for successful servicing.
- You must also register your Extreme Q vaporizer here.
- For further inquiries and information, you may email Arizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to purchase!