Da Buddha Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Da Buddha Vaporizer Unit
- (x1) Hands-Free, Glass-on-Glass Wand Kit
- (x1) Titanium Tool
- (x1) Replacement Screen Pack
- (x1) Padded Carrying Case
- Advanced convective ceramic-based heating element
- Convection glass-on-glass heating chamber for optimal flavour
- Infinitely variable analog temperature control knob
- High-quality, durable and heat-resilient aluminum housing
- Glass-on-glass connections for perfect airflow
- Can perform aromatherapy with the Aroma Top Dish (not included)
- Can be converted to an e-nail for use with concentrates (not included)
- After the initial ten minute "heat-purge", turn Da Buddha's temperature knob about 1/4 of the full power and allow it a few minutes to heat up.
- Pack dry and evenly ground herb 2/3 into the frosted end of the wand.
- Gently place the wand into the female end of the Buddha's glass elbow joint.
- Slowly begin to inhale and watch for a fine, white mist to accumulate. You may adjust the temperature control in small increments in order to find that perfect spot. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- Always keep your Da Buddha vaporizer on a solid surface.
- A slower consistent inhale will produce optimal flavour an vapor production.
- The drier and more evenly ground herb used, the better!
- Start off with a lower heat before nudging it closer to your ideal heat setting. Once you find it, make a small mark on your Buddha for future reference.
- You may pack your herb into the wand slightly tighter than normal for thicker cloud production -- just watch out for over-heating your herb!
- With the wand plugged in, keep the rubber hose as kink-free as possible. Any subtle movements with a kinked line can cause the wand to twist out.
- Da Buddha's manufacturer, 7th Floor, will cover your unit with a three year limited warranty.
- This will protect you from defects in materials, workmanship, the heating element and the electrical unit ONLY.
- ANY Da Buddha's with signs of tampering, abuse, misuse or any evidence of user error will void the warranty.
- You must retain your original purchasing receipt AND warranty card for successful servicing.
- For initial warranty inquiries and additional information, you may contact 7th Floor via phone at 1-886-835-6418 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.