Mighty Portable Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Mighty Vaporizer Unit
- (x1) Power Adapter
- (x1) Filling Aid
- (x1) Herb Mill
- (x1) Cleaning Brush
- (x1) Liquid Pad
- (x3) Spare Screens
- (x1) Sealing Ring Set
- Two built-in lithium-ion batteries
- Full hot air convection heating
- Odor-free and food-safe materials
- High-performance heating cartridge and temperature fuse
- Display changeover between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Vaporization temperature adjustable between approx. 104F and 410F
- Large, digital LED display with set and actual temperature
- Precise electronic control
- Automatic switch-off
- Turn the cooling unit 90 degrees to remove it from the Mighty. This will expose the filling chamber.
- Fill the chamber up to the very top of the plastic rim with dry, shredded herb.
- Remount the cooling chamber and turn it back into place.
- Swivel the mouthpiece outwards and press the Mighty's main button to turn it on to begin heating. The Mighty will begin to heat to whatever setting has been entered via its +/- buttons.
- Once the temperature reaches what has been set, the Mighty will vibrate twice to indicate it is now ready to vaporize.
- Begin to slowly inhale for several seconds at a time and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- ALWAYS ensure your batteries are fully charged before first use.
- By occasionally cleaning accumulative residue from the inner components of your Mighty, you will ensure clean-tasting vapor and plentiful production every time.
- The drier and evenly ground herb, the better and thicker your vapor clouds will be.
- Stir your bowl halfway through a session to expose unvaporized areas in your herb more effectively.
- NEVER recharge the batteries while they're still hot after a recent session.
- For thicker cloud production, tamper your herb down slightly more than you normally would.
- Storz & Bickel will cover your Mighty vaporizer with a two year limited warranty.
- This warranty will protect you from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use only.
- You will need to retain your original purchasing receipt, packaging and the Crafty vaporizer unit itself for a successful servicing.
- Storz & Bickel is NOT responsible, nor liable, to repair/replace ANY Mighty vaporizer units that have evidence of product tampering, abuse or misuse as the result of user error.
- However, after your two year warranty term has expired, you may still contact Storz & Bickel's service department for repairing your unit.
- They will initially give you a repairing estimate and will process your request upon receiving payment.
- For placing warranty claims, you may contact Storz & Bickel's American-based branch via phone at 1-510-451-1553 or by email at email@example.com.
Click HERE to purchase!