PAX 2 Portable Vaporizer Information
- (x1) PAX 2 Vaporizer Unit
- (x2) Silicone Mouthpieces
- (x1) Cleaning Solution Bottle
- (x1) Pipe Cleaner Pack
- (x1) Charging Dock with USB Cable
- LED interface with 4 temperature settings
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Smaller than the original PAX vaporizer
- Deeper oven for more consistent heat and vapor production
- Magnetic oven lid
- Made from medical-grade components
- Internal accelerometer knows when to heat up
- Small and discrete
- Hidden programmed games and tones (what?!)
- You can reference the PAX 2's full instruction manual on their website here.
- Remove the magnetic oven lid and pack with dry, shredded herb. Place the oven lid back into position when you're ready to start vaporizing.
- To turn the PAX 2 on/off, a short press on the center of the silicone mouthpiece. The LED display will pulse purple light to indicate that it's heating up. Once the lights turn green, you're good to go!
- To adjust the temperature, press the mouthpiece down for an extended press while the light is on. Once the LED display turns yellow, you may press the mouthpiece down to cycle through the 4 heat settings. Then simply shake the device to exit the temperature setting mode and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- ALWAYS ensure that the battery is fully charged before first use.
- The PAX 2 provides the best vapor production when the oven is packed firmly. You can pack the oven to the edge of the oven for an extended session.
- A soft, cigar-like inhalation is the best way to start. Also, ensure your lips are placed around the mouthpiece and not directly over the opening of the mouthpiece.
- It's better to start with a lower temperature setting before nudging it up as you go.
- Keep an eye on your battery charge! You can gently shake the PAX 2 and have the LED display indicate battery level by the number of petals lit up.
- Upon registration of your PAX product, PAX's manufacturer will cover your unit with a ten year warranty.
- This will protect you from any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. Accessories are NOT covered.
- This warranty also does not cover damaged caused by accidents, abuse, misuse or product tampering.
- Proof of original purchasing receipt and original packaging will be required for a successful warranty servicing.
- For placing warranty claims, you may contact the manufacturer here.
Click HERE to purchase!