Ascent Portable Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Ascent Vaporizer Unit
- (x2) Glass Straw Sets
- (x3) Metal Screens
- (x1) Stainless Steel Pick Tool
- (x1) Glass Oil Jars
- (x1) AC Charger
- (x1) Carrying Pouch
- Glass-on-glass pure vapor path
- Precision temperature control up to 430F
- 3+ hour maximum life battery
- Durable, streamlined design
- Programmable OLED display
- Premium quality materials
- Dual-action mouthpiece
- Glass-lined ceramic heating element
- Capable of vaporizing dry herb and concentrates
- Power on the Ascent vaporizer by pressing the main power button located next to the mouthpiece on the top of the unit. The front OLED display when turned on.
- Open the swivelled bottom chamber towards you to reveal the heating chamber. Load the chamber with your dry herb or oil jars and close the chamber.
- Use the +/- buttons to adjust the Ascent's temperature on a degree-to-degree basis.
- A digital thermometer will display the rising heat in real-time. When the set temperature is reached, a steaming cup with vapor lines will appear in the OLED display.
- Breathe in from either the retractable glass mouthpiece or haul directly from the Ascent's oval mouthpiece itself. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- ALWAYS ensure that your battery is fully charged before first use.
- Pack your dry herb a little more tightly for thicker, stronger vapor production.
- Start off at a lower temperature before applying excessive heat. You can always incrementally nudge the temperature up as needed to find that perfect spot!
- Keeping the glass airways clean regularly (especially the bottommost stem) will minimize time spent struggling with air-pull resistance.
- Breath in nice and slow for plentiful and cooler vapor production.
- When using the glass oil jars, be sure to let them cool down after use. They are made from borosilicate glass and will be HOT after a session!
- DaVinci's Ascent vaporizer comes with a two year limited warranty.
- This will cover manufacturer defects in the Ascent's buttons, OLED display and charge/heat-up capabilities ONLY.
- The warranty will NOT cover mouthpieces, jars, or any damage/defects caused by rough handling or any other signs of user error.
If sold online, you may contact the Ascent's manufacturer via phone at 1-800-336-7224 or by filling out their contact form here.
- You will need to provide the Ascent unit itself and the original proof of purchase. (Additional contact information may be required.)
If sold at a physical Mary Jane's HQ location, any Ascent vaporizer purchased within it's two year coverage period CAN be brought back to us for warranty servicing.
- However, you MUST keep your Ascent's original receipt and packaging in order to ensure a successful and hassle-free warranty claim.
- We will NOT accept any Ascent vaporizer units that do not have these items included.
Click HERE to purchase!