Summit Portable Vaporizer Information
- (x1) Summit Vaporizer
- (x1) USB Charger
- (x1) AC Charger Adapter
- (x1) Dry Bag
- (x1) Cleaning Kit
- (x1) Spring Solar Charger (sold with the Summit Weekender edition)
- Easy-draw, low resistance mouthpiece
- 8 temperature settings from 320F to 450F
- Tethered magnetic herb lid for easy loading
- LED display showing battery charge, temperature and heating status
- Ultra-stealth notification of temperature readiness via vibration
- Automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of continuous use
- Ergonomic design with rubberized, easy-grip contouring
- Heating chamber utilizes a standby mode
- Can be used while recharging (with at least one LED still lit)
- Capable of being charged with a solar cell (sold with the Summit Weekender edition)
- Solar cell is capable of being charged even under false light sources.
- Open the magnetic herb lid to reveal the heating chamber.
- Insert your dried and finely ground herb.
- Fill the heating chamber to the top and secure the lid over the chamber.
- Press the main button for three seconds to turn the unit on.
- You can adjust your temperature setting with the +/- buttons at any time.
- When the main button lights up green, it's time to enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- ALWAYS ensure that the battery gets fully charged before first use.
- Starting off with a lower temperature will ensure that no herb gets burnt abruptly.
- You can always incrementally nudge up the temperature as you go.
- Occasional cleaning and maintenance of your Summit vaporizer's heating chamber and airway will ensure long life and optimal flavour delivery and vapor production.
- The Summit vaporizer (and Summit Weekender edition) are backed by a one year limited warranty.
- This warranty covers defects ONLY. Any damage resulting from user error, be it indirect or not, will not be covered.
- Should your Summit vaporizer need servicing within its warranty period, you may contact them via phone at 1-844-468-2748 or through their support department here.
- It is imperative that you keep your original purchasing receipt and the Summit's packaging. Their manufacturer, Vapium, will need them in order to confirm your unit's unique serial number for successful warranty servicing.
Click HERE to purchase!