QuickDraw 500-DLX Portable Vaporizer Information
- (x1) 500-DLX Battery
- (x1) Dry Herb Cartridge
- (x1) Liquid Cartridge
- (x1) Extract Cartridge
- (x1) USB Charging Cable
- (x1) AC Wall Adapter
- (x2) Packing Tools
- (x1) Cleaning Brush
- User-friendly cartridge prepping
- Larger cartridge chambers for extended vapor production
- Three-tiered heat settings
- Material-specific vaporizing cartridges
- Magnetic-locking cartridges
- Automatic variable heating via micro contact points on each cartridge
- Tri-colour interface indicates chamber temperature, readiness and battery life
- Magnetic charging port
- Capable of being used while charging
- Specific auto-lock times for each vaporizer cartridge
- Unlock the QuickDraw 500 by clicking the battery's button three times.
- Unscrew any of the vaporizer cartridge's mouthpieces and fill the chamber with your desired material.
- Replace the mouthpiece and slide the cartridge into the QuickDraw's upper hollowed casing. A magnetic base will snap the cartridge into place.
- Press the heating button down to engage the battery and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- ALWAYS ensure the battery is fully charged before first use.
- For dry herb, the best results will always result from using dry and evenly ground/packed material.
- For liquid, always ensure that the tank is adequately filled.
- For extract, using less material will always result in less goopy maintenance in the long run.
- Despite being able to be used during charging, let the QuickDraw fully charge on its own for the very first time. Afterwards, have at it at any time!
- The QuickDraw 500 comes with a cleaning/maintenance kit that should be utilized regularly to clear the vaporizer and its cartridges of debris.
- This will ensure long cartridge life and consistent vapor production across all fronts.
- Each QuickDraw 500 vaporizer comes with a limited one year warranty.
- Be sure to hang onto your QuickDraw's packaging and receipt as proof of original purchase.
- Damaged batteries, cartridges or USB chargers resulting from signs of user error will not be covered.
- Regarding any questions or concerns, you may contact QuickDraw's expert support team via phone at 1-800-591-3613 or fill out their online contact form here.
Click HERE to purchase!